What Is "Permanent Jewelry"?
- Our chains are custom fit to you and fused right on your wrist! Without a clasp, your piece will "permanently" stay on (until you choose to remove it or it comes off over time)!
How Do I Remove My Jewelry?
- If you decide it's time to take off your permanent piece, you can easily clip it off with a pair of scissors.
What To Do If My Piece Breaks?
- Don't worry! We select delicate chains to help prevent injuries in case an accident happens. If your piece breaks or gets damaged, reach out for a repair.
Looking to add some spark to a party or book us for a pop-up?
- All we need is an outlet! Send us an email or give us a call and we can get you booked!
Book an Appointment Now
- Priced based on a standard bracelet size of 6 "- 8", anything beyond those measurements will be an additional charge calculated by inch added.
- Gold Options $100 - $280.
- Sterling Silver & Gold Filled Options $39 - $55.
Terms & Conditions:
- Our metalsmiths use an inspection process to ensure your jewelry is correctly welded before you leave your appointment. If your permanent jewelry breaks AT THE WELD spot within 48 hours, we will reweld it at no charge.
- We cannot offer replacements or refunds for lost or damaged chains. The wearer's lifestyle and other external factors are out of our control.
- If your item breaks there is a $20 service fee to reweld. Please return to our store for services.
- With parental consent, we will weld anyone over 3 years old. Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
*Please contact us at (402) 467-5402 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.